Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Bachelor of Hospitality Management (Honours) **
The Hospitality industry comprises various categories within the service industry, including lodging, food, travel and tourism, event planning, and related business areas that make up the industry.
The Bachelor of Hospitality (Honours) is a 3-year programme developed for you to learn the latest industry trends and to mould you according to the changing needs and wants of the hospitality industry.
This degree programme also equips you with intellectual and leadership skills that allow you to move into numerous international managerial positions within prestigious organisations.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered at the end of 2023
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
- HOS1101 Introduction to Hospitality Industry
- COM2043 Business Communication
- FSC2023 Food Science, Nutrition & Production
- COM2023 Innovative, Creative & Critical Thinking Skills
- HOS2053 Hospitality Computerised Systems
- HOS2083 Business Economics in Hospitality Systems
- HOS1204 Housekeeping Management (P)
- HOS1303 Front Office Management (P)
- FBM2014 Food & Beverage Management (P)
- HOS2104 Principles of Hospitality Accounting
- MKT2063 Marketing Management
- CAT3113 Catering Operations & Management
- PFM3123 Premises & Facilities Management
- HOS3133 Consumer Behaviour in Hospitality
- HOS2093 Hospitality Management 1
- HOS3153 Management Accounting in Hospitality Industry
- BUS3133 E-Commerce
- BUS3173 Business & Government Relations
- CUI3174 Cuisine Operation & Management (P)
- MGT3183 Negotiations & Conflict Management
- RME3473 Research Methodology
- BUS4023 Business Ethics
- HRM2233 Human Resource Management
- TOU3193 Tourism Policy Studies
- HOS4223 Innovation & Business Strategy in Hospitality
- TOU4234 Tourism Resource Management
- HOS4243 Financial Management in Hospitality
- TOU4253 Tourism Destination Development
- ENL3193 Entrepreneurship
- HOS4263 Contemporary Issues in Hospitality & Tourism Industry
- HOS3300 Hospitality & Tourism Law
- HOS4204 Industrial Training
With a great understanding of the hospitality industry through this programme, you can excel in areas such as hotels, restaurants, retailing, transportation, travel agencies, airlines, cruise, and tour operations.