Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Executive Diploma in Business Administration
This programme is designed to provide you with the competitive edge needed to establish your career path. Learn through a motivating environment based on student-centred learning to acquire further knowledge, skills, techniques and ethics to excel in your career. We aim to increase and enrich your knowledge across a broad range of business disciplines and develop skills relating to business operations in areas such as management, administration, accounting, human resource management, marketing and entrepreneurship.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
- BDB1213 Academic English
- BDB1374 Microeconomics
- BDM1314 Principles of Management
- BDM1384 Human Resource Management
- BDA1283 Introduction to Finance
- BDA1344 Cost Accounting
- BDA1354 Financial Accounting 1
- BDB1364 Macroeconomics
- BDB1304 Principles of Marketing
- BDB1294 Business & Company Law
- CIT1124 Information Technology
- BDM1464 Marketing Management
- BDB1224 Business Research
- BDB1414 E-Commerce
- ENL4184 Entrepreneurship
- BDB1334 Consumer Behaviour
- BDM1404 Operation Management
- BDB1394 Organisation Behaviour
- QSM2464 Quantitative & Statistical Methods
- ECO2264 Global & Applied Economics
- BUS2584 Innovative & Creative Skills in Business
A Diploma in Business Administration will provide you with the basic knowledge and theories that apply to the business organisation.
It will prepare you to be efficient as a leader or supervisor in a diverse team, demonstrating awareness and understanding of management, economics, accounting and entrepreneurship.