Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Operation Management BDM1404 (EDIBA)
This programme is designed to provide you with the competitive edge needed to establish your career path. Learn through a motivating environment based on student-centred learning to acquire further knowledge, skills, techniques and ethics in your career. We aim to increase and enrich your expertise across a broad range of business disciplines and develop skills relating to business operations in areas such as management, administration, accounting, human resource management, marketing and entrepreneurship.
This programme delves into operations management, a field focused on the enduring development of operational resources, capabilities, and processes. These elements serve as the bedrock for cultivating sustainable competitive advantages.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
- Introduction To Operations Management
- The Strategic Role And Objectives Of Operations
- Operations Strategy
- Design In Operations Management
- The Design Of Products And Services
- Design Of The Operations Network
- Capacity Planning And Control
- Supply Chain Planning And Control
- Just-In-Time Planning & Control
- Project Planning & Control
- Failure Prevention And Recovery
- Total Quality Management
- Materials Resource Planning (MRP) And ERP
- Operations Improvement
Assignment 1 - 30%
Assignment 2 - 30%
Final Examination - 40%
- Executive Diploma in Business Administration
Upon successful completion of this Executive Diploma in Business Administration programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Bachelor of Accounting & Finance (BAF)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
Student can leverage the benefits of operations management skills in the workplace, consider seeking out projects or initiatives where they can apply these principles. Additionally, they can explore operations management training, certifications, and continuous learning opportunities to deepen their expertise and stay current with industry best practices.