Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Information Technology CIT1124 (EDIBA)
This programme is designed to provide you with the competitive edge you need to establish your career path. Learn through a motivating environment, based on student-centred learning to acquire further knowledge, skills, techniques and ethics to excel in your career. We aim to increase and enrich your knowledge across a broad range of business disciplines and develop skills relating to business operations in areas such as manangement, administration, accounting, human resource management, marketing and entrepreneurship.
To develop an understanding of general concepts and practices and the technological environment of the organisation. To encourage a systematic understanding and approach to the use of computers in organisation. The understanding of the technical environment to support the practical aspects of information provision and use.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
- Introducing Today's Technologies: Computer, Devices, And The Web
- Information Systems In Digital World
- Global E-Business And Collaboration
- Building And Managing Digital Systems
- Information Systems Infrastructure, Architecture, And Emerging Computing Environment
- Big Data And Information Management
- Innovation And Futuristic Information System Strategy
Assignment 1 - 30%
Assignment 2 - 30%
Final Examination - 40%
- Executive Diploma in Business Administration
Upon successful completion of this Executive Diploma in Business Administration programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Bachelor of Accounting & Finance (BAF)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
Students will maximize the benefits of IT skills in the workplace, consider seeking out opportunities to apply these skills in your current role. Additionally, you can explore IT certifications and training programs to deepen your expertise and stay current with the latest technology trends.