Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in E-Commerce BDB1414 (EDIBA)
This programme is designed to provide you with the competitive edge needed to establish your career path. Learn through a motivating environment based on student-centred learning to acquire further knowledge, skills, techniques and ethics to excel in your career. We aim to increase and enrich your expertise across a broad range of business disciplines and develop skills relating to business operations in areas such as management, administration, accounting, human resource management, marketing and entrepreneurship.
The rationale for including this module in the academic programme is that this module is a major module in the academic programme. The module has linkages to the other modules in the different semesters. Students must pass this module.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
- Introduction To Digital Business
- Emerging E-Marketplace Analysis
- Social Commerce And Digital Markets
- Digital Architecture Of E-Environment
- Digital Business Strategy
- Supply Networks And Internet Of Things
- Intellectual Customer Relationship Management
- Cloud Network And Cyber Security
Assignment 1 - 30%
Assignment 2 - 30%
Final Examination - 40%
- Executive Diploma in Business Administration
Upon successful completion of this Executive Diploma in Business Administration programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Bachelor of Accounting & Finance (BAF)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
Students will be able to learn the effective online businesses operation, supply chain management, and customer engagement strategies specific to the digital landscape. The students also able to learn about various e-commerce platforms, tools, and technologies used for setting up and managing online stores.