Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Organisation Behaviour BDB1394 (EDIBA)
This programme is designed to provide you with the competitive edge needed to establish your career path. Learn through a motivating environment based on student-centred learning to acquire further knowledge, skills, techniques and ethics in your career. We aim to increase and enrich your expertise across a broad range of business disciplines and develop skills relating to business operations in areas such as management, administration, accounting, human resource management, marketing and entrepreneurship.
A crucial aspect of this programme revolves around the art of effective people management within organisations. It is imperative to comprehend human behaviour to enhance your ability to manage individuals more adeptly.
Note: Subject relates to Executive Diploma in Business Administration
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
- The Organisational Setting
- Approaches To Organisation And Management
- The Organisational Environment
- Individual Differences And Diversity
- Perception And Communication
- Working In Group And Teams
- Leadership In Organisation
- Understanding Management
- Organisation Structure And Design
- Organisation Control And Power
- Strategy, Corporate Responsibility And Ethics
- Organizational Culture And Change
- Organisational Performance And Development
- Work Motivation And Job Satisfaction
Assignment 1 - 30%
Assignment 2 - 30%
Final Examination - 40%
- Executive Diploma in Business Administration
Upon successful completion of this Executive Diploma in Business Administration programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Bachelor of Accounting & Finance (BAF)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
Equips students with insights into the human dynamics that shape workplaces, enhancing their abilities to lead, communicate, collaborate, and contribute positively to organizational success.