Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Diploma in Accounting **
The Diploma in Accounting programme is designed with the intention of producing graduates with the fundamental knowledge and technical skills for the professional accounting workforce to meet the public and private sectors' needs.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered at the end of 2023
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
i. A pass in O-level or its equivalent with at least credit in any 3 subjects, including Mathematics, and a pass in English;
ii. A pass in Senior High School or its equivalent, with a minimum of Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in any subject, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at O-level;
iii. A-level or its equivalent, with a minimum of Grade E in any subject, credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at O-level;
v. A certificate or its equivalent in a related field.
- IELTS 5.5
- ACC4094 Cost Accounting
- ECO4034 Principles of Economics
- ACC4014 Financial Accounting 1
- BIS4024 Data Analysis
- MGT4014 Principles of Management
- FIN4034 Introduction to Finance & Technology
- MKT4014 Introduction to Marketing
- ACC4024 Financial Accounting 2
- ENT4054 E-Commerce
- ACC4034 Financial Accounting 3
- FIN4014 Finance
- ACC4074 Taxation 1
- ACC4044 Financial Accounting 4
- ACC4054 Financial Accounting 5
- MGT4054 Business & Company Law
- ACC4104 IT Application in Accounting
- ACC4063 Introduction to Management Accounting
Note : Programme structure and modules are subject to change from time to time.
A Diploma in Accounting will provide you with a perspective on management accounting, essential for management and operating decisions. With the knowledge and skills gained, you'll become highly employable and sought after by many corporations.