Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Financial Accounting 5 ACC4054 (DIA)
This is the advance level in accounting which builds upon the intermediate level and prepare students in advanced financial reporting, mgmt of information, interpretation and problem solving.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
- Current Reporting Practices
- Consolidated Statements Of Financial Position Ifrs 3, Ifrs 10 & Ifrs 12
- Consolidated Statement Of Comprehensive Income And Changes In Equity Ifrs 3, Ifrs 10 & Ifrs 12
- Accounting For Associates And Jv'S Ias28, Ifrs 11 & Ifrs 12
- Foreign Currency Accounting Involving Foreign Enterprise (Ias 21).
- Capital Reconstruction
Assignment 1 - 20%
Assignment 2 - 30%
Final Examination - 50%
- Diploma in Accounting
Upon successful completion of this Diploma in Accounting programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Bachelor of Accounting & Finance (BAF)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
Students able to prepare the statement of cash flow by using the indirect method and applying the requirements of financial reporting standards to recognize, measure, present and disclose elements of assets, liabilities, equity, income and expenses. Students also able to prepare financial statement for manufacturer accounts and structure different group accounts using financial statements.