Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in E-Commerce ENT4054 (DIA)
The subject introduces to students, the concepts and principles of electronic commerce, including infrastructure, security, privacy, management, censorship, intellectual properties, payment methods, and the roles of customers, stakeholders, suppliers and employees and the application of electronic commerce to a number of different business models.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
- Introduction To Digital Business
- Emerging E-Marketplace Analysis
- Social Commerce And Digital Markets
- Digital Architecture Of E-Environment
- Digital Business Strategy
- Supply Networks And Internet Of Things
- Intellectual Customer Relationship Management
- Cloud Network And Cyber Security
Assignment 1 - 30%
Assignment 2 - 30%
Final Examination - 40%
- Diploma in Accounting
Upon successful completion of this Diploma in Accounting programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Bachelor of Accounting & Finance (BAF)
- Bachelor of Business Management(BBM)
Students will be able to learn the effective online businesses operation, supply chain management, and customer engagement strategies specific to the digital landscape. The students also able to learn about various e-commerce platforms, tools, and technologies used for setting up and managing online stores.