Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Master of Education Specialising in Early Childhood Care and Education **
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
i. A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, with a min. CGPA of 2.50,
ii. A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, not meeting CGPA of 2.50, subjected to a min. of five (5) years working experience in a relevant field.
iii. A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, not meeting CGPA of 2.50, and does not have five (5) years working experience in a relevant field shall undergo appropriate prerequisite courses.
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- Early Childhood Program Director
- Early Childhood Administrator
- Childcare Center Manager
- Early Childhood Education Consultant
- Early Childhood Education Policy Advocate
- Professional Development Coordinator
- Early Childhood Education Researcher
- Early Childhood Education Entrepreneur