Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Entrepreneurship in Education (MEd (Coursework)) **
Entrepreneurship in Education course is designed to enhance the skills and knowledge of students to be educated entrepreneurs by understanding the entrepreneural imperatives using the models that support growth, financing and profitability. By measuring the social impact, students are able to face criticism, challenges, while seeking opportunities for future growth. With guidance from this course, the students can develop an entrepreneurial mindset that can hone the skills needed to develop a new enterprise with potentials for growth and funding, or to identify and pursue opportunities for growth within the existing organization. The course encompasses elements of ethics and professionalism in order to instill positive values such as integrity, transparency, responsibility that help create long lasting effects for the entreprise.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
- Explain entrepreneural imperatives: the drive for change
- Analyze criticisms, challenges and opportunities for future growth in Education Entrepreneureship
- Identify entrepreneurial skills that can develop new educational enterprise with potentials for growth and funding
- Demonstrate ethical and professional behaviour in work place situation to develop responsible, principled and honest entrepreneurs
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- Principal / Head of Department
- Academic Specialist / Director
- Senior Manager / Senior Education Consultant
- Educational Researcher