Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Curriculum and Instruction in Early Childhood Care and Education (MEd (Coursework)) **
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Age Experience - 23 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Prerequisites - No
- Proficient in key developmental theories and relationship to curriculum and instruction in the context of early childhood care and education.
- Evaluate curriculum models through research-based knowledge and practices.
- Intergrate the curriculum approaches and assessment practices in teaching and learning in early childhood care and education.
- Design and present a curriculum framework based a selected approach or a fusion of approaches.
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- Early Childhood Educator
- Curriculum Specialist
- Programme Coordinator
- Early Childhood Education Consultant
- Parent Educator
- Early Childhood Education Administrator
- Early Childhood Education Researcher
- Early Childhood Education Trainer