Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-Credential in Service Quality Management DHSQ2123 (DiHM) **
The students will develop an understanding of the nature of a customer service culture and quality service in the business and services management environment. It will provide an appreciation of the importance of information gathered from customers and its relevance to improved delivery of services.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Entry Requirements - No
Age Experience - 19 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Pre-requisites - No
- Concepts of Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure Services
- Unique Characteristics of Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure
- Service Quality Concepts and Dimensions
- The Impact of People, Process and Physical Evidence
- Understanding the Role of the Service Encounter in Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure Services
- Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Value
- Service Quality Monitoring and Feedback Systems
- Managing Service Failure through Service Recovery
- Empowering Service Personnel to Deliver Quality Service
- Cross-Cultural Issues
Quiz - 10%
Test 1 - 30%
Assignment - 40%
Presentation - 20%
With great understanding of the hospitality industry through this programme, you can excel in areas such as hotels, restaurants, catering, retailing and cruise industry.