Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-Credential in Hospitality and Tourism Law DHHL2143 (DiHM) **
This course is about the operation of Legal System, the principles governing entering into contracts, terms of contracts, discharge of contract and remedies and analysis of international legal issues in relation to their impact on the operation of businesses in the hospitality, leisure and tourism sectors.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Entry Requirements - No
Min. Age Requirement - 19 Years Old and Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Prerequisites - No
- General Principles of Formation
- Agreement & Intention to Create Legal Relationship
- Representations & Terms of Contract (Conditions & Warranties)
- Avoidance Clauses (Exclusion Clauses & Limitation of Liability Clauses
- Consent (Vitiating Factors)
- Pressure: Coercion & Undue Influence
- Falsity: Fraud & Misrepresentation
- Purpose: Illegality
- Innkeeper’s Right towards Their Property
- Guest' Right towards Their Goods
Test 1 - 30%
Assignment - 40%
Presentation - 20%
With a great understanding of the hospitality industry through this programme, you can excel in areas such as hotels, restaurants, catering, retailing and the cruise industry.