Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-Credential in Business and Government Relations BUS3173 (BAHM) **
A study of the role of government in the modern economy and the intricate relationships between the public and private sectors. Emphasis is on the regulatory and public policy dimensions of government intervention, the promotion of business, and corporate responses to government action in the changing domestic and global marketplaces.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered at the end of 2023
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Entry Requirements - No
Age Experience - 19 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Pre-requisites - No
- Introduction to business and government
- Management aspects of business and government
- Marketing dimensions of business and government
- Financial aspects of business and government
- Global dimensions of business and government
- Strategic aspects of business and government
- Introduction to corporate social responsibility
Assignment - 25%
Case Study - 25%
Final Examination - 50%
With great understanding of the hospitality industry through this programme, you can excel in areas such as hotels, restaurants, retailing, transportation, travel agencies, airlines, cruise, and tour operations.