Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Workplace Experience WPE5388 (BAF)
This programme aims to expose students to industry, whereby they get the opportunity to a real-life practical working experiences. It gives them the opportunity to learn from real professionals or industrial experts.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Entry Requirements - No
Min. Age Requirement - 19 Years Old and Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Prerequisites - No
- Introduction To Workplace Experience
- Business Concepts In Action
- Leadership And Teamwork
- Ethics And Social Responsibility
- Professional Development And Career Readiness
- Workplace Project Presentation And Reflection
100% Practical - Report Only
- Bachelor of Accounting & Finance
Upon successful completion of this Bachelor of Accounting & Finance programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Master of Financial Planning
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration (Global Business)
- Master of Business Administration (General Management)
The student will enhance their skills in the workplace across various fields and industries to accumulating workplace experience is essential for career progression. It demonstrates your competence and ability to handle responsibilities, potentially leading to promotions and advancement.