Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Understanding Markets and Consumers MKT2533 (BBM)
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Entry Requirements - No
Min. Age Requirement - 19 Years Old and Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Prerequisites - No
- Marketing: Creating Customer Value And Engagement
- Analyzing The Marketing Environment
- Managing Marketing Information
- Consumer Market And Buyer Behavior
- Business Market And Business Buyer Behavior
- Market Segmentation, Targeting And Positioning
- Products, Services, And Brands
- New Product Development And Product Life- Cycle Strategies
- Pricing: Understanding And Capturing Customer Value
- Pricing Strategies""
- Marketing Channels: Delivering Customer Values""
- Retailing And Wholesaling
- Promotion Mix
- The Global Marketplace
- Bachelor of Business Management
Upon successful completion of this Bachelor of Business Management programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Master of Financial Planning
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration (Global Business)
- Master of Business Administration (General Management)
This module can enhance students’ skills by equipping with the knowledge and tools such as customer insights, brand management and effective communication to effectively understand, reach, and engage customers. These skills are applicable across industries and roles, making them a more valuable asset to their organization and opening up opportunities for career growth.