Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Strategic Leadership in Education (MEd (Coursework)) **
This course will provide the opportunity for students to develop a strategic plan and to practice strategies in a simulated situation and/or other form of instructional approaches. Students will also be exposed to strategic thinking skills that help them in formulating good and effective strategic plan.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered at the end of 2023
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Age Experience - 23 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Pre-requisites - No
- Exhibit analytical skills in strategic leadership models at personal, local, and global levels.
- Develop strategic thinking skill and strategic planning for sustainable performance of educational institutions.
- Able to implementation of strategic planning through simulation.
- Develop a comprehensive set of practical skills and tools in managing talents in educational institutions.
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- School Principal or Headteacher
- Superintendent or District Administrator
- Education Policy Analyst
- Education Consultant
- Education Program Director
- Educational Researcher
- Leadership Development Specialist
- Nonprofit or Foundation Program Officer