Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Psychological Assessment & Psychometric (MEd (Coursework)) **
This course introduces the educational and psychometric theory, method, and application of psychological testing.
To some extent, students will possess the knowledge to assist professionals in administering assessment instruments and collecting assessment data.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered at the end of 2023
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Age Experience - 23 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Prerequisites - No
- Critically discuss new developments, ethical considerations, and controversies associated with psychological testing.
- Able to assess various psychometric concepts (i.e. reliability and validity) related to tests and test construction
- Able to demonstrates skills related to the critical evaluation of tests and assessment instruments
- Able to apply relevant psychological assessments and psychometrics to the required practices and measurement of personality
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- Assessment Specialist
- Research Scientist
- Educational Assessment Coordinator
- Clinical Psychologist
- Industrial-Organizational Psychologist
- Data Analyst