Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Pengurusan Ko-Kurikulum (Co-Curriculum Management) (BEd)
This course covers the introduction and concept of co-curriculum; formation of co-curricular activity units; various acts, file systems, activity and competition management, financial management, activity evaluation and so on. Students will be involved in extracurricular activities held.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
- Entry Requirements - No
- Age Experience - 19 Years Above
- Language Proficiency - Yes
- Numeracy Proficiency - No
- Pre-requisites - No
- Foundation of Co-curricular Units
- Event Management Process (Sports)
- Co-Curriculum Evaluation
- Filing System
- Working Papers & Formal letters
- Competition and Tournament Management
- Event Management Process (Club & Society)
- Introduction to Co-Curriculum Management
- Introduction to Co-curriculum & Co-curricular Activities
Coursework only -100%
- Bachelor of Education (Honours)
- Master of Education by Research
- Master of Education by Coursework
School leavers who want to get a head start before joining an academic programme or a working adults who want to upskill or learn a specific skill; work with rapidly changing technology; and/or acquire specialised skills sought after by employers.