Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Learning Technologies (MEd (Coursework)) **
This course aims to develop an understanding on how technology is transforming the way we teach, learn, and create content, resulting in a reassessment of traditional pedagogy and instructional methods utilised by teachers.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered at the end of 2023
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Age Experience - 23 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Pre-requisites - No
- Develop competency in implementing learning technologies in different educational settings.
- Design lessons creatively using technologies for meaningful learning
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- Learning Experience Designer
- E-learning consultant
- E-learning trainer