Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Issues in Auditing & Assurance ACC6414 (MA) **
This course aims to introduce students to the responsibilities of a corporate financial manager. Coverage includes evaluation of investment and financing alternatives, working capital management, and determination of capital structure and dividend policy.
Emphasis is placed on the analytical aspects of the decision making process to enable students to form their own judgment in the dynamic business world.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered at the end of 2023
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
- Regulatory Environment
- Regulatory framework for audit and assurance, Money laundering, Laws and regulation
- Professional and Ethical Considerations
- Code of ethics, Fraud and error, Professional liability
- Practice Management
- Quality control, advertising, publicity, tendering and professional appointments
- Audit Planning
- Planning, Materiality, Risk assessment, Evidence, Evaluation, Review, Groups audits
- Regulatory Auditors reports, Reports to Those Charged With Governance
- Current Issues and Developments
- Forensic Audit, Internal Audit, Outsourcing, Professional ethics, Transnational audit, Intergrated reporting audit, Audit Expectation Gap
Written assignment - 40%
Project paper - 60%