Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Educational Leadership (MEd (Coursework)) **
The course provides skills and knowledge to play the role of a transactional, transformative and technology leader who can face workplace challenges, while leading changes in changing times, through innovation and in resistant environments, by enhancing the capacity of students to be successful leaders in any educational organisations and settings.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered at the end of 2023
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Age Experience - 23 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Prerequisites - No
- Critically analyse the framework that defines leadership for personal development with that of the organisation
- Engage in debate with stakeholders on the effectiveness of different styles of leadership that cater to effective management of the organisation
- Able to demonstrate ways to lead changes through innovations.
- Develop personal leadership during changing times and in resistant environment.
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- School Principal
- School Administrator
- Education Consultant
- Education Policy Analyst
- College/University Administrator
- Education Program Director
- Professional Development Coordinator
- Education Entrepreneur