Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Economics for Managers (MBAGM)
Economics for Managers provides the manager with an understanding of economics and its role in managerial decision making. The course is focused on modern economic thinking and its relevance to business and management. Macroeconomic and microeconomic topics are covered with attention to some international economic perspectives.
Note: Subject relates to Master of Business Administration (General Management)
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
- Understanding the major concepts in Microeconomics
- Market structures: perfect competition, monopolistic competition, oligopoly, monopoly
- Understanding the major concepts in Macroeconomics
- Economic growth: concepts, measurement, cycles
- The model of aggregate demand and supply
- Macroeconomic theory and policy
Written assignment - 40%
Project paper - 60%