Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in E-Commerce ENT4054 (DIBA)
The subject introduces to students, the concepts and principles of electronic commerce, including infrastructure, security, privacy, management, censorship, intellectual properties, payment methods, and the roles of customers, stakeholders, suppliers and employees and the application of electronic commerce to a number of different business models.
Note: Subject relates to Diploma in Business Administration
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
- Introducing Today's Technologies: Computer, Devices, and The Web
- Information Systems in Digital World
- Global E-Business and Collaboration
- Building and Managing Digital Systems
- Information Systems Infrastructure, Architecture, And Emerging Computing Environment
- Big Data and Information Management
- Innovation and Futuristic Information System Strategy
Assignment 1 - 30%
Assignment 2 - 30%
Final Examination - 40%
- Diploma in Business Administration
Upon successful completion of this Diploma in Business Administration programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Bachelor of Accounting & Finance (BAF)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
Students will be able to learn the effective online businesses operation, supply chain management, and customer engagement strategies specific to the digital landscape. The students also able to learn about various e-commerce platforms, tools, and technologies used for setting up and managing online stores.