Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Digital Business ENT4044 (DIBA)
Traditional business models no longer work in the new normal. COVID-19, disruptive technologies, shifting consumer behaviors, and increasing awareness of the societal and environmental impacts of business and technology have forced companies to rethink their entire operation. Companies understand the urgent need to adapt in this time of rapid and fundamental change. The exciting and hopeful news is that digital business transformation increases growth, improves operational agility, creates more value, and provides better experiences for customers.
Note: Subject relates to Diploma in Business Administration
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
- The Death of Business as Usual
- The Four Forces of Connected Change
- What Is Slowing Down Established Businesses? Blocks, Brakes, And Behaviors
- Characteristics of A Digital Business
- The Big Hairy Audacious Goals (Bhags) Of Digital Business
- Leading A Gryphon Organization
- Components of Successful Digital Business Transformations
- What Transformation Journeys Actually Look Like
- The Beginning
Assignment 1 - 30%
Assignment 2 - 30%
Final Examination - 40%
- Diploma in Business Administration
Upon successful completion of this Diploma in Business Administration programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Bachelor of Accounting & Finance (BAF)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
Digital business will equip you with business knowledge as well as computer and communication technology skills that will make you competitive and in-demand in the job market.