Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Curriculum Designing (MEd (Coursework)) **
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Age Experience - 23 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Prerequisites - No
- Be well-versed in the paradigms and the role of theories and approaches in curriculum and instructional designing.
- Master skills in evaluating curriculum and instructional design
- Master competences required in curriculum designing, instructional designing and development.
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- Curriculum Developer
- Instructional Designer
- Education Consultant
- Training and Development Specialist
- Academic Programme Coordinator
- Learning Designer
- Curriculum Consultant
- Educational Content Developer