Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Contemporary Issues in Curriculum (MEd (Coursework)) **
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Entry Requirements - No
Age Experience - 23 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Prerequisites - No
- Possess analytical skills to analyse the paradigms and the role of theories and approaches in curriculum and instruction.
- Master skills to evaluate plans and strategies for curriculum development.
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- Curriculum Specialist
- Educational Policy Analyst
- Educational Researcher
- Professional Development Specialist
- Educational Consultant
- Curriculum Writer
- Higher Education Administrator
- Nonprofit or Advocacy Organization programme manage