Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Contemporary Challenges in Educational Leadership (MEd (Coursework)) **
In this course students will be exposed to hands-on learning activities with the application of disruption response theory.
In addition to managing crisis, students will also be acquainted with appropriate leadership style in leading multicultural institutions.
In rapid globalisation which cut across multiple sectors and geographical borders, students are expected to be able critically analyse global scenarios particularly in education that affect the development of educational policy, curriculum, management and leadership.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered at the end of 2023
Age Experience - 23 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Prerequisites - No
- Develop strategies for preventing leadership effectiveness and organisational sustainability.
- Review cultural differences in developing high-performing work culture.
- Predict the impact of globalisation on educational institutions and respond with appropriate leadership styles.
- Appraise policies based on local norms and values.
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- School Superintendent
- Education Policy Advocate
- Leadership Development Specialist
- Educational Consultant
- Education Researcher
- School Improvement Specialist
- Educational Program Evaluator
- Nonprofit or Foundation Programme Officer