Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Consumer Behaviour MKT2573 (BBM)
The Bachelor of Business Management (Honours) is designed to provide you with skills and knowledge across a range of business disciplines with emphasis on management skills. It prepares you in all aspects of business operations and management through a perfect balance of conceptual academic structure and hands-on practical experience.
- Individual level which covers issues relating to ethics, culture, social class and groups, personality, perception, attitudes, motivation, learning and personal influence.
- Oganizational level which includes organizational buying behaviour, buying centre (decision making units), market segmentation and behavioural modeling.
Note: Subject relates to Bachelor of Business Management
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Entry Requirements - No
Age Experience - 19 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Pre-requisites - No
- Introduction To Consumer Behavior
- Market Segmentation
- Organizational Buying Behavior
- Social Class
- Communication & Influence - Opinion Leadership
- Diffusion Of Innovation
- Consumer Decision Making Models
Assignment 1 - 30%
Assignment 2 - 30%
Final Examination - 40%
- Bachelor of Business Management
Upon successful completion of this Bachelor of Business Management programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Master of Financial Planning
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration (Global Business)
- Master of Business Administration (General Management)
Ability to demonstrate social skills, adopting cultural and psychological theories. Career:Retailing, banking, Advertising & marketing - related careers.