Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Collaboration and Consultation in Inclusive and Special Education (MEd (Coursework)) **
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Entry Requirements - No
Age Experience - 23 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Prerequisites - No
- Identify relevant stakeholders involved in the education of children and young children with disabilities.
- Apply negotiation and conflict resolution theory and practice in inclusive and special education settings.
- Formulate an engagement plan with relevant stakeholders from interdisciplinary teams for inclusive and special education settings.
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- Inclusive education Consultant
- Instructional Coordinator
- Special Education Advocate