Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Business Ethics MGT4084 (DIA)
This programme on business ethics offers students a comprehensive exploration of key concepts and principles within this field. Its primary objective is to enhance students' capacity to anticipate, critically assess, and effectively respond to ethical dilemmas they may encounter both as employees and future managers, overseeing various aspects of people, projects and enterprises.
Additionally, this programme delves into the intricacies of human nature, aiming to facilitate a deeper understanding of the innate characteristics that can unlock creativity and contribute to more fulfilling experiences within organisational settings.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
- The Importance Of Business Ethics
- Emerging Business Ethics Issues
- Ethics As A Dimension Of Social Responsibility
- Understanding Ethical Decision Making And Corporate Governance
- Individual Factors: Moral Philosophies And Cognitive Moral Development
- Organisational Factors: Corporate Culture
- Organisational Factors: Structure, Relationships And Conflicts
- Developing An Effective Ethics Program
- Implementing And Auditing Ethics Programs
- Business Ethics In Global Economy
Assignment 1 - 20%
Assignment 2 - 30%
Final Examination - 50%
- Diploma in Accounting
Upon successful completion of this Diploma in Accounting programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Bachelor of Accounting & Finance (BAF)
- Bachelor of Business Management(BBM)
Students equipped with in-depth research into specific tax codes, analyzing complex tax scenarios, and proposing advanced tax planning strategies.