Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Applied Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition (MEd (Coursework)) **
The course compares and assesses theories, practices and alternative pedagogies for solving language-related problems. In addition, it exposes students to the role of Applied Linguistics and SLA pedagogy in teaching and learning English.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered at the end of 2023
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Age Experience - 23 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Prerequisites - No
- Create hybrid teaching and learning tasks, activities or methods tools across the four skills of listening, speaking, reading, and writing for various language competency levels.
- Develop ability to assess functions and practices in teaching and learning of English as a Second Language.
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- Language Programme Coordinator
- Language Consultant