Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Applied Cognitive Psychology (MEd (Coursework)) **
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Age Experience - 23 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Prerequisites - No
- Able to integrate how psychological principles can inform policies and procedures.
- Critically analyse how cognitive principles and theories support the reality situations that exist in life.
- Apply abstract principles and theories to direct applied problems
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- User Experience (UX) Researcher
- Human Factors Specialist
- Educational/Instructional Designer
- Research Scientist
- Human Resources Specialist
- Market Research Analyst
- Rehabilitation Specialist