Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Advanced Financial Management ACC6314 (MA) **
This programme aims to introduce students to the responsibilities of a corporate financial manager. Coverage includes the evaluation of investment and financing alternatives, working capital management, and determination of capital structure and dividend policy.
Emphasis is placed on the analytical aspects of the decision-making process to enable students to form their own judgment in the dynamic business world.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered at the end of 2023
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
- Role and Responsibility Towards Stakeholders
- Economic Environment for Multinational Organisations
- Advanced Investment Appraisal
- Acquisitions and Mergers
- Corporate Reconstruction and Re-Organisation
- Treasury and Advanced Risk Management Techniques
- Emerging Issues in Finance and Financial Management
Written assignment - 40%
Project paper - 60%