Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Advanced Educational Psychology (MEd (Coursework)) **
The course provides an in-depth study of educational psychology as the theoretical basis for social and constructivist education. It will also examine school-based applications of a social and cognitive aspect and describe new approaches to problem-solving, critical thinking, and reflective thought learning.
This course also examines moral development, learner diversity, motivation, effective classroom management, and assessment.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered at the end of 2023
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the Africa Open Learning Platform.
Age Experience - 23 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Prerequisites - No
- Critically discuss educational psychology and research from multiple perspectives.
- Able to communicate educational changes to stakeholders to improve learning opportunities
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of how educational psychology impacts communities.
- Able to apply relevant theories and pedagogy to various facet in solving problems of the process of teaching and learning.
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- Educational Psychologist
- School Counselor
- Educational Researcher
- Curriculum Developer/Instructional Designer
- Professional Development Specialist
- Assessment Specialist
- Education Consultant
- Policy Analyst/Advocate